Friday, January 7, 2011

this moment ~ sweetness with daddy

...



~inspired by the wonderful Soules

(What they are actually doing is daydreaming about future dollhouse building plans, a project that has been ongoing in the girls minds for about a year now...)


And by the way... Happy New Year to all!!!

I am feeling a bit out of touch, and really missing all of my sweet blog friends! I even still owe that handmade holiday post, but it gets tricky cause we really greatly limit computer time during the holidays.

Except for this year, the week after Christmas, I became oddly motivated (crazy) and undertook a very, very, (very!!) large project. I will have the results of that to share soon also!

I hope you have all had a wonderful beginning to this new year. I am feeling hopeful about so many things. Blessings to all!!!


...

9 comments:

gardenmama said...

blessings and love to you sweet renee!
i look forward to seeing your project! xo

Melanie~Our Ash Grove said...

Happy New Year, dear Renee!
And my gosh, Chloe so very much has her daddy's face! And Ella has her daddy's face. :)

softearthart said...

Lovely picture, I am into daydreaming, cheers Marie

Nicole Anne said...

could chessa looked any more like you in this picture? you've given me this look a hundred times!

earthboysblog said...

How lovely a doll house, Sasha to is dream a tree house! It's a beautiful photo of the girls with their daddy. I look forward to hearing about your project to mommy. Love Jxxx

Plain and Joyful Living said...

Happy New Year Renee!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Just found your blog and look forward to reading more posts. Your girls are adorable.

mummybear said...

you have such a beautiful blog

Heather said...

Such a beautiful family. Look forward to reading about your project soon!