Monday, March 3, 2014

soon… feeding our families...






Hello all… I am very much looking forward to this months "feeding our families" series with my lovely group of mama friends, but it will probably be a day or so before I get my post done. Not that it is anything spectacular, I am just lacking time for the computer lately (always? lacking motivation to be at computer? always.) 

I will share a really yummy cookie recipe with you when I return. It is even vegan, gluten-free, sugar free, etc… You can consider it a kind of apology to all my gluten-free friends for all the yeasted wheat bread I post about.

Previous "feeding our families" posts with links to participating friends are here

And beginning this month we will have Heather here as well, which makes me very happy, and will surely be very beautiful and delicious… (I may even read her post before I finish mine, which goes against the rule I made up for myself about finishing my post before visiting everyone else...)

Wishing you a happy day! I'll be back soon…


...

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are such a sweet friend. I am so honored to have joined you, and I can not wait to read your post :).

Sarah-Our Island Home said...

Those cookies look yummy!