Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a few years ago...




Some old favorites...

I have been taking pictures the last couple weeks, and when Jason gets back I will be able to get them onto the computer. I'm sure he has about 100 new pictures too. Just a few more days and he is home! Hooray!!!

I do apologize for the somewhat uninteresting blog posts lately. I suppose I could have just posted nothing instead.... Feeling so off with Jason gone, just trying to get through each day... the girls have been so wonderful, it's like Chloe is trying to be all brave and strong about her daddy being away. Whereas I just spent Michaelmas feeling totally lacking in courage. Blah, I know, sorry... Today was better though, woke up to a thunderstorm and lots of wind, made me feel excited for the day. I shall try to return soon with more happiness!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Good morning Renee

I am up Early with Noodle our little poodle. Sleeping on my lap as a read my way through my favourite blogs. I hope your next few days move a little quickly for you. Your weather sounds like its good for a pancake day. We do that to lift the spirits ...

Have a peaceful day
Warm regards
Suzanne

* * said...

Dear Renee,
You are a strong mama and your girls are so sweet and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your heart today and for the beautiful posts you always bless us with! I am so happy to hear that Jason soon will be home and your family reunited! There is nothing like family togetherness with all under one roof, I can imagine this time must certainly have been difficult. I think Michaelmas came at a meaningful time for you this year (as it is meaningful every year) you *are* facing this time of "separation" with grace and what a celebration it will be upon his return!
Big hugs xo