Sunday, March 18, 2012

moments from the week(s)

..



























There were so many moments not captured in photographs (as always of course)... Windows and doors wide open, fresh air flowing through the house. Children outside, running, playing, farm friends, climbing on the mountain. Sun and warmth, so so good.

Today was cold, the wind blowing so hard. A family of deer settled themselves down to rest on the mountainside, we watched them in the fading evening light.
It feels just right for these very last days of winter...


...

5 comments:

Mama Forestdweller said...

Hooray for these almost-spring days! What a beautiful post ~ I am always amazed by the things your girls make out of modelling beeswax. They are such intricate and beautiful creations, and seem like they really come to life.

The picture of your daughter holding the cat is so sweet, too.
:)

a little crafty nest said...

Dear Renee...I was just wondering how you were and then I saw you've been here! As always, your girls have freshly stepped out of the pages of a Tasha Tudor book, one that I would love to climb right into! You told me you had snow, too...enough! Tomorrow is the last day of Winter and then I am hoping Spring will arrive in a big, dramatic explosion of greenery! Enjoy your week,
xo Jules

W-S Wanderings said...

Such lovely moments, full of charming creativity and an ardour for the outdoors. I am ready to say farewell to winter.

Rebekah said...

oh, the open windows!? I am jealous- I know it's coming, but I am so impatient. That's probably my favorite part, having the warmer wind blow through the house.

Mama Ash Grove said...

Love, love, love this whole post, and you too! <3
These long lean girls of ours!!!