Thursday, July 30, 2009

rainbows and dirt

So, I'm wondering if this could count as a contribution to rainbow week? And will you all forgive me if I confess that my house is not full of rainbows?

Our summer nature table is very, very simple at the moment. Wildflowers, some bright colors, and seashells from my beloved Carmel beach. Will be adding more nature treasures and handmade goodness when autumn comes though!

And this was the view from the upstairs windows today! Jason went chasing down dirt trucks again, letting them know that they were welcome to dump their dirt here. And so they did!

Do you think there is any chance of the clothes coming clean? Or their bodies for that matter?

3 comments:

Tahara said...

Yes, I would say the mat counts under "rainbow week" :-)...Looks like the clothes and the kids will remain stained!...I think my boys have permanent dirt stains on them and their clothes :-0

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

I think the girls are clean now, but really can't be too sure...

themagiconions said...

Lovely nature table... simple is beautiful. And also LOVE the playing in the dirt!
Blessings and magic.